Macbook destoryed 4 of my external hard dives

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by skywolf23, Apr 26, 2010.

1. skywolf23 macrumors newbie

Less than 24 hours from leaving the country for 5 months my hard drive on my computer failed. I was able to get it replace but when I was copying infomation back onto it it fried my external hard drive. I tried using my back up ones but those also failed. How can I get this information back and since it was apple product that caused the loss of over 28G of information and destrution of my items. Also where in Prague, Czech Republic can I get apple help.

2. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Even though your MBP may have caused it, you can't prove it thus Apple won't cover your external HDs. You can call Apple and tell your situation but I doubt they'll do anything other than advice you to contact the manufacturer of the ext HDs

3. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

4. Airforcekid macrumors 65816

Airforcekid

Run disk utility and repair maybe something is wrong with the way it is set up.

5. skywolf23 thread starter macrumors newbie

I have treid during that

Hi, man I have tried during that already, maybe should spend less time criticism people for things you think they can't do. Look like you are a pretentious jerk you have already drunk the apple Kool-Aid. I probably have been using apple longer than you have. I have tried almost everything in my abilities to get it fix.

6. old-wiz macrumors G3

Great way to encourage people to help you. (not)

7. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

But you drunk something else, didn't ya?

You surely don't want to get help, and btw, how can we know, what kind of knowledge you have if you have presented us almost nothing from your side in order to help you?

And Praha is such a wonderful town.