MacBook do I buy now?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Staceyjoyful, Sep 27, 2007.

  1. Staceyjoyful macrumors newbie

    Sep 27, 2007
    I bought my first Mac an iBook the day Tiger was released. I've been really happy with it until it died this week. I have an appointment tomorrow at the Mac store but it does not look good. My question is do I buy a replacement MacBook or wait for Leopard? I understand there is not a release date yet but any thoughts are welcome. I would hate to buy it and an upgrade come out the next month!
  2. goodtimes5 macrumors 6502a


    Apr 4, 2004
    Bay Area
    You should wait then.
  3. EHUnlucky7x9@ao macrumors 6502

    Jan 8, 2006
    New Jersey
    Best bet....wait for Leopard's release... speculated at October 2nd. Then buy a Macbook so you get the newer OS. However, its also speculated that the Macbook will get a revision like the iMacs.... aluminum casing macbooks with faster speeds....and it should be around November... just a thought.

Share This Page