Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

holmesdavidmark

Cancelled
Original poster
Sep 12, 2022
Is there a pattern to when Apple offer 0% finance on the MacBook Pro in the UK? I’ve seen it on offer multiple times but not at the moment. I really want to get the Mac but I’m not willing to pay the 14.9% APR. Any ideas? Normally at Black Friday or Christmas?

Ifti

macrumors 68040
Dec 14, 2010
UK
Or you could get a 0% interest credit card to pay for the MacBook in full, and then slowly pay off the card instead?
Thats what I generally do with all purchases - even if I have the cash in my account. I use a 0% card and pay it off over time, keeping the cash in my account in case its needed for something else.
Just done the same with the M2 MBA that's arriving next week!

jeddouglas

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2012
Inverness, UK
Is there a pattern to when Apple offer 0% finance on the MacBook Pro in the UK? I’ve seen it on offer multiple times but not at the moment. I really want to get the Mac but I’m not willing to pay the 14.9% APR. Any ideas? Normally at Black Friday or Christmas?
I’ve not seen Apple ever offer 0% finance directly in the UK on Macs. You could try Very or Argos who quite often offer 0% finance over 12 months, as long as balance is cleared at the end of the loan period.

JamesMay82

macrumors 65816
Oct 12, 2009
Did you find a deal in the end? I've got a few apple gift cards from Christmas I wanted to use towards one but the 14.9% is massively off putting.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.