Hey all. I have the original '06 MacBook (2.0 Core Duo) with 2 GB of ram. I have been waiting to upgrade and I had my eyes set on the 13" mbp. I dont really want to spend the extra cash on the 15" especially because I love the size my 13" is now. My roommate has the 15 and I feel like its a bit too big because I take it everywhere. Since the update on Tuesday, I have been trying to decide whether I should update my PC and buy an iPad (~$1000) or get the newest mbp even though the dismal upgrades. My MacBook has been out of warranty for about a year, and macofalltrades has offered me $400 for my MacBook. I know C2D is old tech, but I also realize that for me going from slow ddr2 at 2gb to faster ddr3 at 4gbs with a speedier CPU would probably be quite a jump. Is there anyone out there in a similar situation that switched from their original core duo to C2D that can better relate on the actual speed increases between the two? As you can see, I don't upgrade often and I will atleast keep my machines until the Applecare is up. Sorry for another one of these guys, but I thought I'd ask before dropping ~$800. I would of course wait until summer for the student perks (iPod).