So yesterday I lit some candles to get rid of the ungodly stench of my gym bag and neighbors cig smoke. Following that, I decided to check my email and a few other various things... all the while the candle was burning under my Macbook. By the time a realized that I couldnt find the candle and that it was under the open clam shell (right by the apple icon), the case had bubbled out. After playing with the warm bubbled portion I stormed out in dismay. When I returned home everything was back to normal. WTF? anyone else have heat resistance?