Hi guys! I'm new to the forum, so I hope this isn't in the wrong place. So recently, beer got spilled on my Macbook Pro 13.3inch. I quickly turned the mac upside down to let air flow through it and hopefully have the beer leak out of the computer, saving it. Now, the computer won't turn on. But the battery charges, the little white LED light comes on, and when I charged the battery fully (the light turned from orange to green) and tried to turn it on, it was so pathetically making whirring noises and then a click. It would whirr again, then click. Is this fixable or am I just better off getting a new macbook? Thanks!