Macbook + Ipod touch is it worthwhile?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by I/wanna/mac, Oct 13, 2008.

1. I/wanna/mac macrumors newbie

Like everyone on this site I'm waiting for the 14th updates, but this is my predicament, do i get a new Macbook + Ipod Touch + cases for both and mighty mouse, At 886 pounds i don't have to pay Vat or do i go and get, the new Macbook and look at the new sony eBook reader for similar money. The option of the Ipod would come as a very early christmas present. I currently have not the most recent Ipod Nano but the 1 before that and i like it but wish it could do a bit more. Another quick question if the wireless mighty mouse worth it for the money or should i put it 2 better use? Please help.

2. CallsignBaron macrumors member

The entire iPod line has just been updated and Apple will release new Macbooks tomorrow so anytime after tomorrow would be a great time to buy. As for the Mighty Mouse, wired or wireless is a personal preference. It's my understanding the wireless mighty mouse works just fine but the cord on the wired one is not very long either so it all depends what is important to you.
    My Mighty Mouse is still in it's original packaging and I dropped $80 on a Logitech MX Revolution, but, that was my personal preference. :D

3. hiddenpremise macrumors regular

hiddenpremise

Somewhere between my imagination and reality
    I love my Bluetooth mighty mouse. It is great on battery life, and very precise. I have had no problems with it and it has taken a beating. I also love my ipod touch. I use it for everything from games to email and it keeps track of my class assignments too. :)