macbook made me bleed =(

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by idonotliketostu, Jan 6, 2009.

1. idonotliketostu macrumors 6502

I was playing with my phone, then put it down, moved my hand to where my mouse was then hit the indent below the touchpad on the new macbook.

its so sturdy, it made me bleed with a 1/3 cm cut

2. shady825 macrumors 68000

shady825

WOW. you must not do any kind of physical labor. You would have to have pretty fragile skin or be swinging your arm at 270MPH to be cut on the MacBook... :eek:

3. iToaster macrumors 68000

iToaster

In this case I believe the pain is a good thing :D. Though I must admit, the edges are pretty fine on the new model... especially when ramming your hand into a sharp corner where the force doesn't distribute evenly over more skin.

4. motulist macrumors 601

motulist

Can we see a picture of the wound with your hand located near the region that caused the cut?

5. Skeletal-dæmon macrumors 6502

Mmmmm blood... *drools*

Oh sorry, I mean aww poor you. Try getting your hand slammed in a car door then driving yourself to A&E. Its not all that easy.

6. iJesus macrumors 6502a

iJesus

I second the motion.

7. morrisman1 macrumors 6502

i must say i dont like the new scoop. they said they put a lot of time into designing it but i could be a little smoother on the corners on my opinion. the old scoop on the plastic one was fine but this one seems a little small. it looks nicer though

8. Crash1234 macrumors regular

Wow, you really must have fragile skin to get a cut from that. I've heard people saying how sharp those edges are, and yeah, they are pretty sharp, but not sharp enough that I could actually cut myself on it, and I accidentally rubbed against the edges many times.

9. shady825 macrumors 68000

shady825

Thank you. Exactly as I said above.

10. motulist macrumors 601

motulist

Actually, what you two said was so similar that I compared your posting histories to see if you were actually a single person using a second sockpuppet account.

11. shady825 macrumors 68000

shady825

What do you mean??

EDIT: Oh you thought I have 2 accounts! haha! sorry.. Im not that much of a dork!

12. Crash1234 macrumors regular

Yeah, no. I actually didn't even read the other posts before posting, so I guess we just had similar opinions. The issue of getting cut on a macbook isn't that important that I'd need two accounts to make my point look more valid. lol

13. Tinknock71 macrumors 6502

Tinknock71

You might need a few of them! :D

Attached Files:

14. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

15. shady825 macrumors 68000

shady825

No issue on this forum for that matter is important enuff for me to create a "secret account" haha! sock puppet!? what the hell is that anyways!?

16. illegallydead macrumors 6502a

illegallydead

lol, no one (or Macbook, I guess) makes me bleed my own blood!

Don't be surprised if you get a PM from an ambulance chaser / scum of the earth (oops I meant to say lawyer, silly me) offering to sue Apple for you.
    But judging from you saying:

I am guessing you don't live in the US. So maybe your legal system is actually based on some semblance of sanity, and you wouldn't be able to sue. oh darn

lol ok I'm done.