MacBook make me think "Apple hates mac pro very much"

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by Amethyst, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Amethyst macrumors 6502

From August 2006

3 MacBook updates
    2 MacBook Pro + 1 add high end option
    2 iMac Update

but add only 1 ultra really high end option for mac pro

same as mini

so sad~~~

ps. so sorry for not update mac pro waiting list
    ps2. i'm still in waiting list too
    ps3. please bring back MultiMedia

2. Pressure macrumors 68040

Pressure

Or it could be signs that notebooks and iMacs sell in far bigger numbers than, say, workstations...

Have patience, if we don't hear anything by the official launch date of Xeon branded Penryns I will start getting nervous.

3. glennyboiwpg macrumors 6502

Steve jobs doesn't hate the mac pros... he hates canadains. :)

Wheres our iphone!

4. Kosh66 macrumors 6502

Or it could be a sign that Intel releases low-end chips first, before high-end... oh, wait, they do.

Get real. The only reason the Macbook got an update is because of the way Intel releases their chips. They release new low-end chips first and then eventually the high-end chips.

Quit trying to read more into it. The Intel chips for the Mac Pro are coming, we all know that.

5. irishgrizzly macrumors 65816

irishgrizzly

Good point, what exactly would you like apple to release today with current tech?

6. adamzx3 macrumors regular

adamzx3

Yea guys have a little patience....and if there not here by the end of Nov. then I'll join in to have a Mac-Pro Riot in front of apple head quarters :D

7. benpatient macrumors 68000

How about a "high-end" graphics card option that doesn't get flat-out trounced by today's "mid-range" offerings for the rest of the world's intel-based machines???

How about a blu-ray drive like the ones you've been able to get on a PC tower costing half what a mac pro does for almost a year now?

8. darthraige macrumors 68000

darthraige

I'm gonna give them until 11/13, if no MacPro, getting my riot signs ready. lol

9. atari1356 macrumors 68000

atari1356

Apple should have at least bumped up the base graphics card a few months ago - and started including 2GB RAM standard like they did with the MacBook Pro.

The only possible explanation why they haven't is they're too busy working on a new case design along with a set of mid-range towers. :D

Either that, or the entire Mac Pro division within Apple decided to take a year long vacation in the Bahamas.

10. THX1139 macrumors 68000

THX1139

There is more money to be made selling Macbooks.

11. maninthemoon macrumors newbie

LOL