Macbook makes a noise/sound...!

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by krewelement394, Jan 13, 2009.

1. krewelement394 macrumors regular

krewelement394

my macbook has been making a noise lately! the noise it makes is the same noise (sound) it makes when you remove a program off the dock! the "Swoosh" sound...! why does it make that noise!? it ussually makes it every 30 minutes! it never made that noise b4 it just started a few days ago! after i installed adobe photoshop cs4! (which i finnally got by mail! :mad:) anywho at first i thought it was deleting something but nope nothing! then today i did check the trash bin and i found 2 folders both were named "backup" one was named backup the other backup#1 i opened up the folders and i just found a flash file! yes i do have adobe flash cs as well, but i hardly use it so i am not sure if i some how put a setting that makes something get deleted...! is this a flash software setting? or a mac. setting that i have on? if so how can i make it stop? im not even removing a thing from my dock! there it goes again it made that noise just now! aghhh! oh and if it is a flash problem then why does it make that dock noise shouldn't it make a trash bin noise....? anywho please help!

should i reset my macbok settings? if so how? and what would be effected (reset) so i can make sure i can go back and change the settings to the way i had them!

thanks in adv.!:]
    :apple:

2. Geoff9 macrumors newbie

me too

I am currently having the same issue, just wondering if you ever discovered what was causing that funny noise.

3. florisvl macrumors newbie

Same problem no solution, anyone?

Hi there,

I've got the same problem. Friend of mine made te joke that it is because of the air in a MacBook Air.

But can't figure our what the problem is. Anyone that can help us with this?

Tnx a lot!