Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joshwest

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
Hey Guys, I installed the Airport Update today and my Bandwidth speed has gotten really slow. Anyone else experiencing this problem? Also, does anyone know if you can reverse the update? any info would be happy

shallowhal

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2007
Hey Guys, I installed the Airport Update today and my Bandwidth speed has gotten really slow. Anyone else experiencing this problem? Also, does anyone know if you can reverse the update? any info would be happy

I'm experiencing the same thing. I bought a N Draft DLink router a week ago and I thought it was just as fast as my previous linksys g router. But after the airport n update, I noticed some pages took forever to load. Forget about YouTube. I am using a C2D macbook pro btw.

I guess we're not the only ones: http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=840810&tstart=0

thebiggoose

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2006
This is also happening with me on my CD Macbook. I am still using 802.11g Router. Is there any way to uninstall the update...this is driving me insane.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.