Macbook Not Charging .

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by KingNush, Nov 1, 2010.

1. KingNush macrumors newbie

I Have Had This Macbook For I Would Say 2 Year Its The White MAcbook. And I Have The Old Charger Where The Actual Part To Be Pluged Into The Laptop It About Tube Shaped. When I Plug It In It The LED Sometimes blinks Dim Green/Orange Really Fast And Then Sometimes It Just Stays Dim Green And Rarely It Goes Dim Orange ? And Then Some Times The Regular Bright Green And Rarely the Bright Orange How Can I Fix This Problem . What Could It Be. ? It Works Fine When It Is Booted Up And When The LED Is Orange. Its Ben Like This Ever Since About 1 Week And A Half Ago. When It First Started Happening I Could Just Blow Really Hard Inside The The End O The Charger And The Slot For The Charger On The Macbook An It Worked. But I Dont Know What To Do Now If It Does Go Bright Orange It Happens Maybe Once Or Twice A day For Maybe 1 Minuter After 30 mins of tampering with it. Any One Have Any Advice Suggestions, or solutions. .?

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

I'm not going to try to read your entire post because your capitalization of every word makes it very hard to read. I suggest you use capitalization correctly if you want more people to read your posts.

This should answer most, if not all, of your battery questions: Apple Notebook Battery FAQ

3. hamlin macrumors regular

Wow I was thinking the exact same thing while I was trying to read post.

4. rhinosrcool macrumors 65816

rhinosrcool