Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ppmov46

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2008

WELL???
If i go to fedex right now i'd be able for apple to recieve it on time..
PLEASE PEOPLE TELL ME WHAT TO DO IMMEDIATELY!!
HOw about this...
tell me what you would do!!!
and not long explainations

I WOULD KEEP THIS ONE
or WAIT!
NOWWWWW:confused:

ppmov46

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2008
and

i dgaf about differentiation
ALL I CARE ABOUT IS IF THAT ONE IS BETTER

Vulcan

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
i dgaf about differentiation
ALL I CARE ABOUT IS IF THAT ONE IS BETTER

If it's newer and it is using different more recent stuff, of course it will be better. We don't know what's going to happen, so we can't say for sure what will or will not change. At the the very least, there may be a little faster CPU that most of us won't even notice. If you aren't happy with your and want to trade it in for a potentially buggy new release and have to wait until September to get it, it's your choice.

We don't know much more than you do about the new release, thus it's up to you.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
WELL???
If i go to fedex right now i'd be able for apple to recieve it on time..
PLEASE PEOPLE TELL ME WHAT TO DO IMMEDIATELY!!
HOw about this...
tell me what you would do!!!
and not long explainations

I WOULD KEEP THIS ONE
or WAIT!
NOWWWWW:confused:

maybe this time they will do a better quality check for you

FuuFuu

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2008
Roselle
lol calm down man.

first, if you're like this all the time, i suggest you don't get the updated macbook. its going to have defects and flaws, its going to make you go insane. i would suggest you get the macbooks that are out now and hope that there's nothing wrong with it.

ppmov46

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2008
and.

anyone else have anything to say?
fu*& it all and keep this blackbook? i like it.. but w/e. it's not normal to not have a computer for an unkown amount of time.. and
oh just a question..
would anyone else do this?
i mean would anyone else wait for a computer like this?

sn00pie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2008
United States
Send it back, you obviously aren't happy with it. The only way you will have a peice of mind is if you send this one back, wait a few days, buy a new one if it releases if not buy the same one as your old one. Besides, its not everyday you buy a computer right? I'd imagine that you won't be upgrading or buying another computer for atleast 3-4 years. 7-8 if your like me! :p

You can always buy the current one if new ones don't come out.

Send it back, that way you won't have any regrets. :)

ppmov46

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2008
yay

Send it back, you obviously aren't happy with it. The only way you will have a peice of mind is if you send this one back, wait a few days, buy a new one if it releases if not buy the same one as your old one. Besides, its not everyday you buy a computer right? I'd imagine that you won't be upgrading or buying another computer for atleast 3-4 years. 7-8 if your like me! :p

You can always buy the current one if new ones don't come out.

Send it back, that way you won't have any regrets. :)

FINALLY THIS IS THE MOST DECENT ANSWER I'VE HEARD FROM ALL OF YOU SO CALLED ADVISERS. BAH!
just kidding thanks for all of your inputs... but this one was the coolest. and heck.. i'm going through with it! thanks:D!!!!!!!

sn00pie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2008
United States
FINALLY THIS IS THE MOST DECENT ANSWER I'VE HEARD FROM ALL OF YOU SO CALLED ADVISERS. BAH!
just kidding thanks for all of your inputs... but this one was the coolest. and heck.. i'm going through with it! thanks:D!!!!!!!
Glad you like my answer! :p

I was just being honest. I'd send it back because like most people I absolutely hate that feeling of regret. I'd be a broke man if it weren't for some store return policies. Countless times I've come home with a stash of games I realized the next morning I didn't need. :p

Are you sending it back?

ppmov46

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2008
yup!

yup, i just came back home from kinkos, i sent it back!!!
thank you everyone.. to be honest.. i feel a thousand times better.. this is what was destined to happen! AND THANK YOU SNOOPIE!!!
if anyone else has anything else to say... please go ahead !!!
i will of course add to this post (if i can) when and if i get the new macbooook!!!
have a good life!
:p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.