I know this question has been asked loads of times but here's my situation. I was originally going to buy a Macbook Pro and an iMac (I've been waiting a long time for the Macbook Pro to be updated). However, I've since decided to go with a mac pro instead of the iMac, for various reasons. I will be using a lot of Apples pro apps such as Final Cut Studio 2, and Logic Studio 8, along with Adobe CS3. Now, I can't decide whether the Macbook Pro is really worth it for me, because most of my work will be done on the Mac Pro, and I could potentially save £400 by buying the Macbook instead of the Macbook Pro. The difficulty is, until I get it, I don't know how much I will use it in addition to my Mac Pro (which I also haven't ordered yet), but my gut feeling is that it will only be used for web browsing and PHP/Web design and a little photoshop work (I could load CS2 on if CS3 is too much for it). Given the uses, would I be better saving the £400 and putting it towards upgrades etc for the Mac Pro, or get the Macbook Pro?