This question will differ a bit from others. So, my macbook will arrive tomorrow. I plan to wait out till the keynote at WWDC to actually open it (crazy right?). The thing is, I want to see if either they will update the macbook at all or if they will announce a MBP with Core 2 Duo (C2D). If they announce the latter, then I might return my MB and wait for the release of MBP with C2D. So the question is...is it more sensible to buy a MB and buy ANOTHER MB in 2-3 years, or wait and buy a MBP w/ C2D (I highly believe it will be anounced) that can possibly last me around 4 years? The fact that the MBP has ambient light, expresscard, more vram, etc. make me really interested. So what do u guys think? Thanks. note: it's the base MB and the base MBP i'm refering to.