I know this has prob been asked before thousands of times but here we go again Hi I have sold my windows laptop and want to switch to a mac laptop. I use my laptop for work so i do really need a new laptop soon but could wait a few weeks. I lose the use of my windows laptop this week. I alreay have a new Core 2 Desktop PC at home for games etc, so my first thoughts were to buy the cheapest Macbook (£749) and upgrade the RAM & HD myself later although i would miss a decent graphics card and the superdrive. Then i saw a refurb macbook pro 2GHZ 1GB RAM 100GB HD for ~£1100 (30%) off at the apple uk store and i ordered one today (was so surprised by the price i couldnt resist). The say they can deliver it on the 14/09/06. My max budget is £1000 but i thought the extra £100 is worth it for all the extras on the MBP and it should be pretty futureproof. So what do you guys think? Should i cancel the order and wait a few weeks? When the new laptops come out do you think the old style MBP will fall further in price? If so i will wait. There is no way i could afford the MBP at full price so i see it as a choice between a new Macbook (memron?) or refurb MBP? Under the apple return policy i could return the laptop if there are better deals on the 16th?