Macbook Parallel to Apple Watch for Early Adopters?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by jazz1, Apr 24, 2015.

1. jazz1, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2015

jazz1 macrumors 65816

jazz1

http://time.com/money/3828674/the-c...n=Feed:+timeblogs/nerd_world+(TIME:+Techland)

I found this article very interesting. I know that the Macbook 2015, being an Apple laptop, is not a new product category like the Apple Watch. However, the article does discuss the pros and cons of being an early adopter of Apple products. The trends are interesting.

I think anyone that is on the fence about buying a Macbook 2015 12" might want to look at the discussion of being an early adopter. There are pros and cons about being an early adopter.

Speaking for myself, I'm very happy with my purchase.

2. PDFierro macrumors 68040

Interesting article. I've never been an early adopter of Apple products, but I'm willing to do so with the rMB. Mainly because I desire extreme portability, and the performance is enough for me. Plus it's a Mac, and Apple has been doing this for a long time. I'm willing to be an early adopter and use the rMB year after year as it grows. Where as I'm not willing to do that with other Apple products, such as the Watch. The Mac is my workhorse. I suppose the one issue for most people would be the price.

3. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

I own both and agree with a lot of things in the article. I knew what to expect being an early adopter.