Macbook Plastic and Gaps

7on

macrumors 601
Original poster
Nov 9, 2003
Dress Rosa
As you know I recently sent my Macbook to Applecare to get fixed. I got it back with a gap abut the isight. I don't really want to send it in for a "cosmetic" thing so I was wondering if there's a glue or some thing that could get that would fix that others have successfully tried?

Thanks

Temujin

macrumors 6502a
Oct 1, 2005
Copenhagen
Don't mess around with glue and self made solutions. Call Apple or take it to a store.
A pain but you really need Apple to fix this.

7on

macrumors 601
Original poster
Nov 9, 2003
Dress Rosa
Sorry can't do without my computer. Thanks though.

Anyone have any glue experience?

fivetoadsloth

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2006
no ,but it is happening on mine to, below the trackpad though i have left it for a while and it isnt getting worse, so im just ignoring it.

7on

macrumors 601
Original poster
Nov 9, 2003
Dress Rosa
fivetoadsloth said:
no ,but it is happening on mine to, below the trackpad though i have left it for a while and it isnt getting worse, so im just ignoring it.
yeah, I had quite a few before the book went in for an Apple care fix. But now I have one, and it's about the expensive iSight! It is livable and if anything happens it should be covered.

surfer99

macrumors 6502
Jul 30, 2006
VA
I am having the same problem. There is a border around the screen of my macbook and I just recently noticed that on the bottom right of the screen the border is not flush against the screen like the rest of the border. I can actually push the border in where it has come off. I was trying to figure out what to do about this as well but since it is cosmetic I really didnt want to make a big deal about it but since I have only had my Macbook for 2 weeks its just kind of dissappointing.