Macbook Pro 13" Graphics Drivers

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by res-res, Jan 15, 2011.

1. res-res macrumors newbie

Hello,

I have a mid 2010 macbook pro that I am running OSX and Win7 on via Bootcamp.
    I have only just installed Windows 7 and because I am currently at uni I do not have my macbook pro install DVDs.
    I have managed to download and install bootcamp, but it has not installed drivers for my graphics card.
    Having read a few different forums posts I have come to realise that I need the version of Bootcamp that came on my install DVDs as it is version specific.
    Does anyone know where I could get the graphics drivers online or the 13" version of Bootcamp to save me driving all the way home just to get a DVD?

Thanks for any advice :)
    res-res

2. Smalss macrumors member

I just download the latest 320m drivers from the Nvidia site. Worked great for me.

3. greythorne macrumors regular

Yup i just downloaded the latest version from Nvidia site, install went fine without any hiccups.

However i would like to know is there any differences between the version shipped with Bootcamp and the one from Nvidia?

I am asking because the one from Nvidia is named as "GT 320M" whereas the one installed from Bootcamp is named as "Geforce 320M".

4. res-res thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok I will check that out when I get home later.
    Thanks guys :)