MacBook Pro 13" + iPad 2 bag

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by dragonev, May 29, 2011.

1. dragonev macrumors member

I ordered it. So now I'm looking for a bag which can handle both an iPad 2 and MacBook pro (with their chargers) as well as I need some space for papers. I tried to google but cannot find something for both devices. Actually, iPad will travel in this bag only when it is necessary to go abroad. But anyway - this is necessary.

2. Mokuro macrumors member

3. dragonev thread starter macrumors member

4. Mak47 macrumors 6502a

http://www.amazon.com/Wenger-SwissGear-LEGACY-Computer-Case/dp/B003XW9EXQ

That's a link to what I use for the same thing. I have a 13" MBP and iPad 2 that I carry almost daily. I also do a lot of presentations from Keynote so I need some extra attachments as well.

I've got my MBP and iPad 2 fitting comfortably, the chargers for both, a MiniDisplay to HDMI cable for Keynote presentations as well as the iPad to HDMI adapter and an HDMI cable for mirroring the iPad 2. There are also lots of little pockets inside which will be perfect for storing a phone and/or MiFi modem should I decide to get one. I've also got plenty of room for papers, folders and the like.

Also, I don't carry my MBP every day, so the external pocket is a great place for the iPad. I can get it in and out without having to screw around with the whole bag just to get to it.

5. dragonev thread starter macrumors member

6. rex450se macrumors regular

Here is the Speck bag I carry and I love it. There is plenty of room for my iPad in a case, my Macbook Pro with a shell on it, a few chargers, an iPod and some magazines and cds. The back that has the compartment is padded very well to protect the MBP. I think I got mine at Micro Center for about $70.

Victor

http://www.speckproducts.com/laptop-bags/corepack-laptop-bag-black.html

[​IMG]