Macbook Pro 13" (MC700LL/A) for $995

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Bmaintz, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Bmaintz macrumors member

Was at the Micro Center (Denver) & went into the MAC department...
    The Macbook Pro(base model MC700LL/A) 13"/320gb/4gb Ram/i5 is selling for $995 until May 1st... :D
    I double checked with the store clerk to make sure of the price...
    This is a in store discount of $200, not a rebate...

The Apple store will match the price if you bring in an add from M C...
    I bought one last Friday from the Apple store at the $995 matched price...:)
    Bob

2. DarkFlame macrumors regular

There is already a thread about this. BUT, I have a similar story, I bought my MBP MC700LL/A for 1099 w/ no tax (education discount plus no sales tax in Delaware). When I found out about this deal, needless to say, I was piss*d!

Long story short, after calling several stores locally, I finally convinced them to give me a 49 dollar gift card/credit back on my credit card. This brought my total to 1049.00 - the exact amount I would of paid at Microcenter including sales tax (Virginia).

Apple rocks, this is why I will be a lifetime customer. I even wrote the district manager an email explaining how his floor manager was the most valuable asset that store has. He had the capacity to provide great customer service, and exceeded my expectations. I will never buy from anywhere else, even if it ends up costing me more to do so.

3. Bmaintz thread starter macrumors member

Originally the $995 deal expired at MC on April 8th but now expires on May 1st...

4. ThaDoggg macrumors 6502a

ThaDoggg

It's great that the deal is being extended. I'm always surprised that they are allowed to sell it at such a low price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. TheFarmer macrumors 6502

That price is really attractive (duh), I'm thinking about picking one up as a secondary machine to use in the shop.