Hey everyone, So i have decided to get the higher end MBP 13" and my question is should i buy it now or wait for the latest update? Because i went looking around the forum and saw some posts which states that the MBP 13" updates will most likely be speed bumps only? And it will still be using C2D and not Arrandale? So waiting for the update for the 13" is not really necessary unless i really want to wait? And will the update most likely take place in January or February? Or probably even March? Because as of now i'm currently prepared to buy the higher end 13" MBP as my school will commence in February. Another question, for a student, what accessories should i purchase my MBP together with? Screen protector? Case? Mouse? Anything else? Thanks for all your help.