macbook pro 13 retina price

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by patt2k, May 21, 2013.

1. patt2k macrumors regular

Hey guys I was wondering if any of you know which sites currently have no tax for NY state ? Newegg never had taxes not on a single purchase I did since 2007 that is why I love them and I get free 2 day shipping.

Anyways I am now saving up for a 13 macbook pro retina 2.5 ghz,question is within 2-3 months you guys think the price is gonna drop? maybe a new gen of macs? I am not on top with new in macs so this is why I am asking for some help if anyone can. Thank you :)

at the moment newegg has it for 1549$ so I will save more then I would buy at apple store because of taxes.

2. brop52 macrumors 68000

brop52

Enjoy the "no taxes". Soon there will be a tax on every Internet purchase up front.

3. GenosTech macrumors newbie

I don't know which sites have free shipping anymore. I'm pretty sure Amazon implemented it, and the rest of online sites will be required to do it too! (I know, it sucks). As for your question that seems like a reasonable price. But to be honest, I would wait until after WWDC to see if Apple announces something fresh for the Macbook line. If they do, the older models will decrease in price. Good luck!

4. patt2k thread starter macrumors regular

Well I have Shoprunner which guarantees me 2Day Shiping , if item is shipped from New Jersey I get it in 1 day.

And amazon charges tax also so I wouldn't save nothing only newegg seems to be best option for now :)