MacBook Pro 13 Retina

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by citti34, Feb 3, 2013.

1. citti34 macrumors newbie

So, it appeared I had a pixel out in my display. Well, I work really close to an Apple store.. So I took in... They ordered me a new screen (under warranty) and said they would call me when it arrived.. Well, they called 5 days later... Which is fine.. Only issue, the pixel is fine now.. What would you do? Get it fixed just in case? Part of me wants to get it fixed just in case... The part of me doesn't want some guy cranking on my computer..

2. Spikeywan macrumors 6502

3. 1member1 macrumors 6502

True. I bet they will install you the new screen anyway. they don't want it to happen again

4. KPOM macrumors G5

Maybe have the incident documented so that if it reappears it will be covered. If they were going to send it to Apple that would be one thing, but I'm a little wary of having some random "Genius" at a store doing something as delicate as replacing the screen.

5. DaveOP macrumors 65816

I would have them fix it anyway. It may be "gone" but it seems like if a pixel can die/get stuck once, it could easily happen again. I know some people are very protective about their Mac's but these guys do it a for a living, and they will replace it again if something is wrong anyway.

6. citti34, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2013

citti34 thread starter macrumors newbie

That's my same thought.