I've read a lot of different threads about SATA III SSDs and I know they've been having some compatibility issues. I was wondering if Apple or Intel (I'm leaning towards the Intel 510 for my 2011 mbp 13'') has made any recent updates or fixes for these issues. People have said that it is an Apple issue, where the cable was faulty. Has Apple made changes to their line of mbp lately? My production date is late May- early June so I'm not sure if the SATA III cable might be faulty or not. I've been leaning towards the Intel 510, but I want to wait if the compatibility issues are still there... Any advice? Thanks for anyone who can help out!