Macbook pro 13 Vs Dell xps 13 9370

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Nba188, May 12, 2018.

1. Nba188 macrumors member

Hi guys ..
    What you recomend me to buy?
    They both the same price and i like the win 10 and mac os the same

2. Audit13 macrumors 68040

Audit13

Get the notebook that will run the software you need.

3. chscag macrumors 68030

chscag

Buy the Mac, install Windows 10 via Boot Camp and you now have the best of both worlds.

4. mtneer macrumors 68030

mtneer

What do you want to use it for? If you have any specialized software that's Windows only, then you'd be SOL with a Mac. If you use software that's agnostic to either platform, then go for whoever gets you the better deal.

5. Closingracer macrumors 68040

Not really. There is a reason why I also own a windows machine. To play games

6. HALE101 macrumors member

Lats month i traded in the MBP 2017 13 inch for the dell XPS9370 4k and I am very happy with my decision , watching 4k movies on Netflix and other customization features that I have been deprived from apple was a pleasant surprise. The screen is gorgeous and applications run just as fast or dare I say faster than my previous Macbook pro .

Anyone else make the switch or considering ?

7. chscag macrumors 68030

chscag

Congratulations, but you have already told the forums about your purchase of the Dell at least three times. Enjoy Windows. :eek:

8. HALE101 macrumors member

--- Post Merged, Aug 1, 2018 ---
    thanks sweetheart<3

9. Macalicious2011 macrumors 6502a

Three months ago my work laptop was upgraded from a Lenovo X1 to a maxed out XPS 13 with a 4K display.

I was previously sceptical about laptops with touch screen but I have to say that it's a very practical feature I make great use of. Responsiveness is the same as on the iPad or a recent smartphone.

The screen is simply stunning and the build quality is nothing less than seller. The top and bottom is metal and the top case is rubberised which is a very nice touch. It's undoubtedly a laptop worth considering and is the most robust and tactile Windows laptop I've ever had.