Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nba188

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 22, 2017
Hi guys ..
What you recomend me to buy?
They both the same price and i like the win 10 and mac os the same

mtneer

macrumors 68040
Sep 15, 2012
What do you want to use it for? If you have any specialized software that's Windows only, then you'd be SOL with a Mac. If you use software that's agnostic to either platform, then go for whoever gets you the better deal.

Reactions: Audit13

HALE101

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2018
Lats month i traded in the MBP 2017 13 inch for the dell XPS9370 4k and I am very happy with my decision , watching 4k movies on Netflix and other customization features that I have been deprived from apple was a pleasant surprise. The screen is gorgeous and applications run just as fast or dare I say faster than my previous Macbook pro .

Anyone else make the switch or considering ?

Reactions: Macalicious2011

Macalicious2011

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2011
London
Three months ago my work laptop was upgraded from a Lenovo X1 to a maxed out XPS 13 with a 4K display.

I was previously sceptical about laptops with touch screen but I have to say that it's a very practical feature I make great use of. Responsiveness is the same as on the iPad or a recent smartphone.

The screen is simply stunning and the build quality is nothing less than seller. The top and bottom is metal and the top case is rubberised which is a very nice touch. It's undoubtedly a laptop worth considering and is the most robust and tactile Windows laptop I've ever had.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.