MacBook Pro 13"

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Jon P D, Oct 8, 2012.

  1. Jon P D macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2012
    #1
    Hi guys.

    I want to buy a 13" MacBook Pro. I have been waiting for a 13" Retina version to see if the specs appeal to me however I have decided to ask some questions here, and to generally get people's opinion to see if it is actually worth waiting or not.

    If the 13" rMBP comes out and I find it dedicated graphics chip and/or quad-core processors I will certainly buy that instead, but I am not sure.

    If it comes out and the only difference is a standard SSD and 16GB RAM option then I will just buy a cMBP and upgrade it myself.

    So my question is how do you think the specs will be different from the current 13" rMBP? Your opinions on whether you think it is worth carrying on waiting are welcome too.
     
  2. Jon P D thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2012
  3. Tankmaze macrumors 68000

    Tankmaze

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2012
    #3
    Looking at rumors and past release, apple could introduce 13 rmbp on feb 2013,
    along with updated spec bump of ivy bridge on entire mbp line.

    This october apple has alot on plate to update such as imac, mac mini and the elusive ipad mini.

    And comes november, apple would never release any product cause the product lineup is already set for the holiday.
     

Share This Page