Macbook Pro 13"

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Harlowgold1, Oct 11, 2015.

  1. Harlowgold1 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2008
    #1
    I always hate when people ask this question and here I'm doing the same! I'm wanting a Macbook Pro 13" and I just have this gut feeling that their will be an update around the corner. Should I dive now, or wait a while? Thanks friends :rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops:
     
  2. Fishrrman macrumors G3

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2009
    #2
    If you absolutely "need it right now", buy now.

    If what you have is still working "well enough" for you, I'd hold out a while.

    I think we're going to see new MacBook Pros by Jan/Feb 2016.

    Is that too far into the future for you?
     
  3. zhenya macrumors 603

    zhenya

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2005
    #3
    Agreed. If you need it now buy it. If it's a want more than a need, hold off. The update should be substantial.
     
  4. Harlowgold1 thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2008
    #4
    Thanks guys!!!! - Jenny
     
  5. zjhehe macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2015
    #5
    I got mine just last month actually because I really needed a laptop when my old one failed (Not a Mac fortunately). I think the next update will most likely just be a processor. For me, Force Touch is already enough of an update. My friends are already jelly so I would say you're pretty much waiting on the next generation processor.
     
  6. Max(IT) Suspended

    Max(IT)

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2009
    Location:
    Italy
    #6
    I don't think we are going to see new MBP until march 2016. A long way to go.
    I just bought a MBP 13".
     

Share This Page