Macbook Pro 13inch bag help.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by G562, Jun 13, 2011.

1. G562 macrumors newbie

Hi everyone! I'm new here and the first thing I need to do is get help from the forum. Ive been looking constantly for a bag that allows me have my macbook pro and some textbooks in them. I want something nice, black preferably and something that isn't so wallet busting. I have seen most post on here about but none of them seems to get me where I want to get. Any help you guys? So far the only thing that seems nice is booq cobra but thats really pricy and im not sure its big enough either. Thanks for the help in advance and sorry for being a info using guy. :confused: (also something that also im able to carry an ipad together)

2. palpatine macrumors 68040

you might not want to hear this, but i don't think carrying textbooks together with the computer and ipad is a good idea. i know some people will say it is ok, and i see lots of people doing it, but to my mind, that puts too much pressure on the roughly 2000 dollars worth of electronics i am carrying around on my back. while there are plenty of backpacks out there that are large enough to handle this, vertically challenged individuals like myself (average height at best) can't comfortably use them, so we end up with small backpacks that smush everything together.

i solved the problem (heavy textbooks ruining my back and possibly my electronics) by scanning all of my reading materials and reading them on my ipad, so i often just go to campus with only a half-sized mailbag (waterfield's "vertigo") that holds my ipad, paper, and writing utensils. at most, i carry my computer and ipad in a backpack (north face's "borealis").

3. G562, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011

G562 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

It's kinda like I want a bag to carry everything even if im not taking my macbook or ipad to school. I had to carry a incase bag for my mac and a backpack which is so irritating. I will look into them thank you :). I understand with the pressure just kinda troublesome to handle so many things. Ill check back tomorrow and reply with more thought tomorrow on my phone right now.

I really don't want a backpack kinda wanted a messenger bag, I'm not going to be carrying that many textbooks just the ones I need at that day. I'm not sure though I was looking into the Thule messenger bag, have you seen that one?