Hi, I have a 15" Macbook Pro that was liquid damaged recently. Thankfully after tearing it completely apart and giving it a through alcohol bath it came back to life. I bought a new internal power chip thinking that alone would fix it, but this was not the case. At first plugging up the computer did nothing (no green/orange light and no response). After installing the new power chip from amazon the light is always green. Even when I first put it in it would stay solid green and still not respond. After the alcohol bath it now powers up on contact with the magnitized power adapter (don't need to hit the power button) and the battery indicator within windows/osx says plugged in but not charging. I've searched this problem a bit and seen something about holding the power button down with no power. What does this do? Could there be some compatibility issue between the new chip and the battery? Is this something that could be fixed? The notebook is only a year old so I have trouble believing it could be the battery.