Macbook Pro 15'' Glossy Hi-Res

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by lethalillness, May 3, 2010.

1. lethalillness macrumors member

Well today by my surprise I received my base Macbook Pro 15'' w/ Glossy Hi-Res screen a day early. The external box it was in was had a bite sized chunk in it but the computer MacBook box was sealed and unaffected so I took it. I've been using my computer for a few hours now and let me be the first to say my expectations were exceeded by 100%. The screen has sooooo much room to do whatever I want. The only downside is pages like facebook or twitter are kinda small looking to the center but I'm already getting used to it.

I do web design and audio engineering and I can't wait to put this i5 to the test of time. Anyone having second thoughts don't, I am very hard to impress, but I am 10000% impressed by Apple.

2. a4209797 macrumors member

nice report, glad you're happy. have you tested for yellowness?

3. Panzo macrumors 6502

4. MrCheeto macrumors 68030

MrCheeto

Adjust the size that your websites are rendered in by pressing Command++ or Command+- to make them larger and smaller. Set it to regular size by pressing Command+0.

Zoom into your display by holding Control and scrolling up on your trackpad or mouse. Reverse to zoom out.