Macbook Pro 15 inch.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Gordeez, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Gordeez macrumors newbie

New to this site. So im debating on getting a MBP 15 inch.
    It wont be my first Mac. It will be my first one since..Well the, Tower with the Silver Face plates. Dual 1ghz. Anyone, I mainly after the MBP for CS3/CS4 doing photos. 2.4 GHz with Stock 2GB ram for now. My question is this. How do you like it for CS3/CS4? Also, where did you get yours from? Apple.com?

2. Mark2000 macrumors regular

Mark2000

I use a 2.33 c2d with 2 gigs from 2006. Its great with CS4 (except flash which is becoming bloated). I'd say you'll be fine with a newer one at that speed. Though, I always say get the top level processor just for future proofing.

3. otis123 macrumors 6502a

im getting the stock 2.4 on Saturday, im really stoked, the only mbp ive used is my buddy's c2d 2.2 and that thing was superfast compared to my main computer (ibook G4) he does everything on it, photoshop, Rhino (CADD program) fallout 3, and it flew, the unibody ill be getting is even better. it will be nice for school and windows gaming.

4. Gordeez thread starter macrumors newbie

Nice

Good stuff. Thanks for the replies ya'll.
    Im definiately getting one then. I would love the 17 inch, I think, but not sure i want to spend an extra $800 on that when I got to buy some L glass. haha.
    But again, thanks, I was mainly concerned how it would run CS3/4