Macbook Pro 15 Problem ! HELP !!!!

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by DaddyCorrupted, Nov 27, 2011.

1. DaddyCorrupted macrumors newbie

Since now I have everything in shape but , now this is what I have to deal with to get it fixed.

Any1 help?
    I had few helps but the guys who helped me, it says that the problem is that the hard drive is not reconizing. I have 3 hard drive and no of them don't want to reconized.

I tried all the trick, none of them work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkptLLX7MWw&feature=channel_video_title

2. ArchiMark macrumors 6502

Since all 3 drives are not recognized, I'd guess that either you have a hard drive controller problem or your OSX install is corrupted...

If you have DiskWarrior or TechTool Pro disk try booting up your Mac with it and check the disk directory or volume structure, etc...and rebuild directory if it reports problems with it..TechTool Pro can also do some hardware checks too...

Other choice is to bring it to an Apple Store or Mac repair shop and have them do diagnostics on it...

3. DaddyCorrupted thread starter macrumors newbie

I can download them on my windows or download them threw my other mac?

4. ArchiMark macrumors 6502

Not sure what you mean by 'on my windows'? Do you mean you have another PC that runs Windows OS? If so, don't think so, as the installer app won't run in windows...

So, if you have access to another Mac, then download, burn CD and then boot up your Mac with the CD and run program from there and let it diagnose your Mac for you....

5. Junkman macrumors newbie

Try disconnecting your internal hard drive

I have the same problem with one of my clients, the computer wouldn't even access the CD. The fix was to open the case and disconnect the hard drive, this then meant I could access my CD, as well as firewire drives.

The next step for me is to find a replacement hard drive to put into the computer and try to re-install the OS

6. McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

What OS X version are you trying to run?

To further identify what is going on, try booting in Safe Mode or in Verbose Mode to see exactly what is happening. If everything runs fine the issue may be software related and not the hardware.

Boot from the Apple OS X disc, and run Disk Utility.
    If no luck than run the hardware diagnostics application from the disc.