Macbook Pro 15 Retina Late 2013 mini display port

kostonstlye

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2014
hi macrumors
i plan to buy macbook pro 15 retina late 2013. I have a display from eizo, it supports displayport connections:
my eizo display
now i have hear about that macbook pro 15 retina late 2013 support native mini displayport output. I wonna buy minidisplayport to displayport cable to connect macbook pro and eizo display with each other.
Adapterkabel Mini-DP (DisplayPort) an DisplayPort cable
I wonna know, if it gonna work or not.

Thanks very much

ecschwarz

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2010
hi macrumors
i plan to buy macbook pro 15 retina late 2013. I have a display from eizo, it supports displayport connections:
my eizo display
now i have hear about that macbook pro 15 retina late 2013 support native mini displayport output. I wonna buy minidisplayport to displayport cable to connect macbook pro and eizo display with each other.

Thanks very much
Yep - that should work just fine.

Lunfai

macrumors 65816
Nov 21, 2010
Sheffield
hi macrumors
my eizo display

Thanks very much
It's fine. Thunderbolt is basically a mini display port too.

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
I have an old apple display that has a display port and not thunderbolt. My rMBP plugs into that fine and drives the monitor.