Macbook Pro 15' sleeve

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by xfactor0707, Aug 5, 2009.

1. xfactor0707 macrumors newbie

Hey guys im new here, i just recently purchased and 15' macbook pro. Im starting college in the fall and i was looking for some durable and nice looking sleeves to protect my investment. I dont want it to be to big because i would be putting it in my bookbag. Im looking for something with a decent price also. Any suggestions???

Thank you ahead of time

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Thank us ahead of time? More like we need to be thanking you for being ahead of our time! You're back from the future with a fifteen foot computer! :p

Init makes good sleeves, as does Incase.

3. Davidkoh macrumors 65816

4. redcupr macrumors member

redcupr

I bought the Tucano Second Skin from the Apple Store when I bought my 15" UMBP. It fits very snug, the zipper is protected from touch the laptop when it's inside.

5. shambo macrumors 6502a

shambo

Liar. There is no such thing as a 15 foot laptop.

6. alexlovesmacs macrumors 6502a

If your in a budget I would check with Marshalls or TJ Maxx, If your lucky you might find an incase sleeve. I bought my sleeve and carrying case for my 13 inch at Marshalls.

7. bcaslis macrumors 68020

I'd recommend Waterfield Design. I've used their sleeves with four generations of laptops. I'm currently using one for my 15" MBP. You can find them here:

http://www.sfbags.com/

8. LTX macrumors regular

LTX

9. sk8mash macrumors 6502a

sk8mash

I'd recommend a Wrappers sleeve. I just got the corduroy one, and have also had the linen one. They will make pretty much anything if you ask them to.

http://wrappers.typepad.com/