Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Basel.e

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 29, 2010
I'm wondering if the M370X model will become available in store any time soon. The current store pickup is Jun 2. Is the high end model usually always shipped within 2 weeks, or could it become available to buy in store?

capitanbuzo

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2007
I'm wondering if the M370X model will become available in store any time soon. The current store pickup is Jun 2. Is the high end model usually always shipped within 2 weeks, or could it become available to buy in store?

My current in-store pickup date on my order is June 1st. Some have inquired and said it would be available sooner. My order is preparing for shipment so it's hard to think it would take that long to get to the store (the holiday perhaps?).

dmccloud

macrumors 68030
Sep 7, 2009
Anchorage, AK

I was told next week for in-store availability, some people have been told June 1. I don't think the stores got advance notice on this refresh though, as it seemed to have caught them off guard yesterday morning.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.