MacBook pro 15 with hi res AG

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by danielveeee, Jul 10, 2010.

1. danielveeee macrumors regular

I've read about people saying they have them in apple stores, but I went to my local apple store and they didn't have any anti glares but the maxed out i7 17 inch. So I was wondering if I should check other ones near me or do they not sell the 15 i5 anti glare in stores..

And if I do have to order online, anything I need to know, shipping time, etc.

2. slicktor macrumors member

slicktor

Yeah not all Apple stores carry the 15" in hi res AG. If they do, its usually the high end core i7 15" never the core i5. I had to order mine online since i only wanted the core i5 hi-res AG and shipping wasn't bad, only about a week.
    Its awesome once it arrives at your doorstep :D

3. danielveeee thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks can't wait

What about student discount what do u need to prove college student
    And will printer iPod and Mac all come same day in same box?

4. zxcvb macrumors regular

zxcvb

awesome

5. slicktor macrumors member

slicktor

When i purchased it online with a student discount, it didn't require any real proof besides selecting your school from a list.

And no the printer, ipod and mac come seperately, some before others. I got my printer just 2 days after my order went through and then the ipod and mac came together a week after. No idea how that worked out haha

6. danielveeee thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you

If something is wrong with it, dead pixel etc. Do u just take it to genius bar or send it back through Mail?

7. HLdan macrumors 603

HLdan

In terms of a replacement (if they approve it) you have to send it back, the Apple retail stores will not do exchanges for online purchases. In terms of repair you can take it to a local Apple store or send it back.

8. Vihzel macrumors 6502

Would the Apple Store allow you to first boot up the notebook before they sell it to you just to make sure that it's all in working order?