MacBook Pro 16" did see something strange in the pop-up (graphic issue?)

RStolpe

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 19, 2019
Sweden
Hi,
I did see something strange in the notification pop-up it kind of "splitted" it self a little and I guess it was a graphic artefact issue or something like that. But as it did only happen once and I have never seen it before should I be worried?

I did boot it and after around 5min uptime on the battery I did notice it, it did happen when the notification pop-up was "going back" in the side menu. I did notice it as I was not doing anything on the MacBook and it was under a meeting. the MacBook was running on battery if that has something to do with it?

Anyway everything boils down to; Should I bee worried about a hardware issue or was this only a one thing issues that did happen because of something in the software or things like that?
It was looking something like in the picture I have made the picture my self so you guys can understand what I mean.

Screenshot 2020-01-24 at 15.33.32.png

Sanpete

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2016
Utah
If it keeps happening, it's certainly worth reporting to Apple. So far doesn't look like a serious issue.

RStolpe

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 19, 2019
Sweden
If it keeps happening, it's certainly worth reporting to Apple. So far doesn't look like a serious issue.
and just to point out, that picture did I make it’s not a screenshot I just wanted you to understand how it looked like but my picture does look worse then it was.

and it has not happend again after or before

Camarillo Brillo

macrumors regular
Dec 6, 2019
I’ve had random little glitches like that in catalina, and also occasionally on other versions and definitely on iOS. I just ignore them. Obviously if it’s some persistent issue then do something about it but I always just figured it’s no big deal as long as everything works and it doesn’t happen often. Maybe try a reboot.