hello macrumors! Im planning on selling the 13" pro and go to a 15". But im stuck between two models. If i go base, than my budget allows me to upgrade the ram to 8gb (from another source of course), buy a momentus XT, buy the incase sleeve, and also include the high res glossy option. if i go 2.2, i'll probably go barebones everything. I just have a set price that i don't want to go over so this decision has tradeoffs. the 2.2 has the fantastic graphics card. i really don't play anything except the sims but my "what if" side makes me wonder what happens if i really want ot play games. What if i suddenly get into PC games. hasen't happened in the first 21 years of my life but who knows. I might like starcraft 2 haha. one things for certain, i would be playing sims 3 with alot higher settings than what im using right now. the power from 2.0 to 2.2 makes NO difference to me (i don't do those types of tasks that take advantage of that) so it only comes down to video card difference. ah, after typing this out, it makes me realize how stupid it is sacrificing all that stuff for a better card but i might as well still get some opinions!