Macbook pro 2011

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by nitinmhaske, Apr 29, 2011.

1. nitinmhaske macrumors newbie

Hi All
    i am littel bit confuse , i have sony vaio & using it from last 3 year (window vista ) want to buy macbook pro 15 " ,i never use mac OS , please suggest me

2. iLucas macrumors 6502

What are you going to use the macbook pro for?
    The baseline 15" would be enough if you're not doing anything to intensive.

3. simsaladimbamba

4. nitinmhaske thread starter macrumors newbie

i am working in IT & want to use it for some it project & project has dead line ,by using sony vaio i find it difficlut ,
    i want gr8 resolution & fast processing

5. simsaladimbamba

And did you make sure, that you can run this project via Mac OS X? Maybe the applications you need are not available for Mac OS X.
    If you want "gr8" resolution, look into the HighRes option the 15" offers (1680 x 1050) or the 17" with its 1920 x 1200 pixel.
    Again, what is your budget?
    Maybe you can get a cheaper Windows laptop or desktop computer for that project and sell it after it finishes?

6. darknite38 macrumors regular

Don't waste your time on this troll. If he can't use google translate to post a coherent message he obviously is either too young (10 years old) or a troll.

7. DustinT macrumors 68000

DustinT

The base model 15" is a great laptop. If you need high resolution screen you can order it from Apple.com for a little more money.

Do you have a specific program you need to run on this laptop? That will help if you want a more detailed answer.

8. nitinmhaske thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for reply I got answer by simsaladimbamba
    I am not troll , darknite38, you don’t know what I am capable of , reason to post this thread is to get information & experience mac user have
    ok
    I am closing the this thread