So its 5:40 am, running on 3 hours sleep. Spilled coffee on my 8 month old Macbook on Sunday, took it in for repair, get a call this morning at 10:00 am giving me some bad news. To make a long story short, there was coffee caked on different parts of the interior of the macbook. Here are just some of the pictures: To be honest I don't even know what Im looking at with half these pictures. He didn't clean it because I guess he thought it was a lost cause. I bought a new macbook today on credit- only reason being is because I am getting a large settlement in about 3 weeks. I have the other Macbook in my hands, it turns on but the macbook does not recognize the battery as well as no battery percentage. It only runs when the battery is plugged in. So its either the logic board or the battery itself. I am hoping to get 700-800 for this device. Not sure whether I want to sell for parts or pay the 200 to get the internal components cleaned and/or get a new battery. Its kind of a gamble because it could be either or. Logic boards are expensive, and not worth it. Not sure what to do. Any advice anyone?