Macbook pro 2015 - Slow safari

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Krackkid, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Krackkid macrumors member

So i got my MacBook pro 2015 retina SSD, for like 3 weeks now. Until today, the safari loads slow, youtube keeps freezing/buffering like a trillion times. Twitch streams won't even load up, and if it loaded, its going to buffer. Downloading Google chrome now and it takes like 10 minutes. Most pages on safari are loading slow, and its just crap. There is no Internet cable connection in this macbook. Is it my macbook, or the wifi? If im lucky, google loads up in 1 minute, if im ****ed, it just won't load.

2. Kate. macrumors regular

Have you tested your connection? Fast.com, speedtest.net, dslreports.com/speedtest? How are the other devices on the same network?

3. Krackkid thread starter macrumors member

Lol wtf. My download speed is 1,16 and upload 0.87mbs. Never got this problem.. How do i fix it.

My iPad air 2 is a bit faster. Downloading is a no-go aswell. Wont even download speedtest.

4. Kate. macrumors regular

It could be a million different problems. There might be something wrong with your internet service provider, modem, or your router. Your router might need to be rebooted. Or it's set on a channel that has a lot of interference. If you're not sure how to troubleshoot this yourself, talk to your ISP and see if they can help you diagnose the issue.