Dear all I am in a dilemma what should I do I just got my MacBook Pro 13 inch Touch Bar 2016 repaired as the display was not working. It cost me 571 USD and now the keyboard is giving me headaches as letter b is not working properly, I cannot type correctly. I am happy with the laptop but I cannot take it anymore I want to ask whether I sell this laptop and buy the current MacBook Pro or wait for 16 inch one as rumoured it will have better keyboard. Thank you hope I have not disturbed anyone. I would like your input.