Macbook Pro 2016

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by DatzKray, Oct 2, 2016.

1. DatzKray macrumors member

i heard that there would be a keynote on the 24th! Do you think the new macbook pro would have a variety of colors other than the usual silver?

2. Spink10 Suspended

Spink10

Where did you see the 24th rumors? Its possible that the rMBP could get a variety of colors similar to the rMB.

3. DatzKray thread starter macrumors member

4. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

5. leman macrumors 604

The article up linked is a typical clickbait that just reiterates rumors that are being spread by macrumours :)

6. T'hain Esh Kelch macrumors 601

T'hain Esh Kelch

That link isn't even working for me. I just get a blank page. And the title doesn't say anything about a keynote.

I certainly don't believe there will be a keynote just for Mac updates.

7. Samuelsan2001 macrumors 604

But there might be one for redesigned MacBook pros, I don't believe it'll be any more than a press release though.

8. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68040

I could care less what colors its offered in. I just need a pro laptop and we're way overdue Apple!

9. vapourtrails macrumors member

Im guessing silent update. Maybe tomorrow as it's a Tuesday. Now spread the news:)

10. marcociccone macrumors member

Pure clickbait. Rumors say anyway new rMBP are unveiled at the end of October.

Apple usually sends invites to media and press 10-11 days before the event itself. It's October 5th today, so if Apple plans to organise an event just for Macs, we will discover in a couple of weeks (most probably next week since at the moment tech press is pretty busy with the Google Pixel event).

11. Fishrrman macrumors G4