MacBook Pro 2018 dead Pixel

ercellbey

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2018
TURKEY
I met someone who uses electronic products quite as rigorous as possible without waiting for such a case and immediately got an appointment with the Apple Store in Turkey. Annoying situation on white glossy screen.

Attachments

ideal.dreams

macrumors 68020
Jul 19, 2010
Ohio
My Mid-2009 MBP had a dead pixel...it was out of warranty and I believe you needed to have 5 or more to warrant a replacement back then. Luckily, haven't experienced that since on my two new MBPs since then.

It drove me insane when I first noticed it but eventually I stopped looking for it and it only annoyed me when I remembered it was there.

ercellbey

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2018
TURKEY
My Mid-2009 MBP had a dead pixel...it was out of warranty and I believe you needed to have 5 or more to warrant a replacement back then. Luckily, haven't experienced that since on my two new MBPs since then.

It drove me insane when I first noticed it but eventually I stopped looking for it and it only annoyed me when I remembered it was there.
no physical damage to the device. But even though I cleaned it up, it still did not pass with the appropriate cloth and liquid.