Macbook Pro A1398

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by zviadiiiiiii, Nov 7, 2015.

1. zviadiiiiiii macrumors newbie

zviadiiiiiii

I have Macbook Pro Retina A1398 and have vertical lines over screen and can't see nothing. But If I connect LCD monior via HDMI I see clear desktop without any problem. So I think this is LCD or LCD cable issue but maybe anyone have eperiance about this. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. CoastalOR macrumors 68000

CoastalOR

Looks like a built in video display problem. Have Apple check it out.

3. zviadiiiiiii thread starter macrumors newbie

zviadiiiiiii

You mean integrated VGA chip or LCD screen? What about LCD cable connector

4. DeltaMac macrumors 604

DeltaMac

I will guess that you are correct. It's an LCD screen, or the internal video cable. More likely, the screen.
    Either way, take to Apple. If you are in warranty, or have AppleCare, Apple will sort it out for you.

If you are out of warranty, take it to Apple, or call AppleCare. They can fix it under their flat-rate repair program. Cost you around $300-350.
    That fixed fee service can't be used to repair accidental damage or liquid spills. The repair center will fix failed items that would normally be under warranty, when you MBPro is no longer in warranty.
    Your MBPro gets shipped to Apple's central repair depot. You get it back within a week.
    All fixed. Whatever needs replacing, gets replaced - all for the same fee. It's a good deal for a major repair like you need.

5. iPad Retina macrumors 6502a

iPad Retina

For a new display in Canada is $922.08. you have until February for the Graphics Card.

6. zviadiiiiiii thread starter macrumors newbie

zviadiiiiiii

No I have no warranty. So I think I should check first cable connector and then LCD screen :(