Macbook Pro Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by macnoob22, Mar 2, 2013.

  1. macnoob22 macrumors newbie

    Dec 1, 2011
    So I've got two options. I will be using this Macbook for homework, internet browsing, Skype, and fairly basic gaming.

    So far I am stuck between these two:|camref:11l4k&cid=AOS-US-AFF-PHG


    I'm leaning towards the 15" because I believe that it has more power and a better display as well as better graphics.

    Also, do you think I should buy the Macbook Pro now, or wait until the summer when there might be an update/some sort of a promotion from Apple?

  2. And1ss macrumors 6502a


    Oct 20, 2009
    Go for the 15in if you want the extra 2in of screen.

    Also, if you are going to go for refurbished, they don't qualify for the summer promos.
  3. Spink10 Suspended


    Nov 3, 2011
    If you want to get the updated MBP then you will need to wait several months after it comes out to get a refurbed.
  4. RedCroissant Suspended

    Aug 13, 2011
    Go with the 15". I had one (before I had to sell it) and it was awesome. You'll get the additional GPU, more screen real estate, more RAM expandability, and it's more awesome.

Share This Page