Hey Everyone, No Macbook Pro Update this year at MW and I know that everyone is having the same dilemma as to whether you should buy or wait for the next update. Is it safe to say that no one really has any idea when the next update will be coming? I've heard some people say February (2 weeks), some say June, and some say in the Fall....I waited until Macworld, but I think now I'm going to have to buy in the next 2 weeks. Will I be severely shorting myself if I buy one before the next update? I am planning on getting the new 2.6 GhZ chip and maxing out my RAM (third party) to 4 gigs. What is the risk here? Overpaying by a few hundred I suppose? Or is it something technical? ALSO...If I have a friend who goes to school, but I recently graduated, can that person purchase the MBP for me so I can get the $200 discount? I went through the whole process in the Education store and I didn't see the discount. Is it a rebate or when do they credit you the discount? Hope I am making sense! Thanks!