MacBook Pro and iMac Question?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by SgtDuty, Sep 20, 2007.

  1. SgtDuty macrumors member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    #1
    Alright I am going to get a 15' inch MacBook Pro, but I am thinking of waiting till they release a new version of the MacBook Pro, and getting a iMac when leopard comes out and spliting the cost with someone and giving it to them when I get a MacBook Pro, I want to wait to get an new version. Is it worth waiting and getting a iMac or just getting the MacBook Pro when leopard comes out?
     
  2. Scarlet Fever macrumors 68040

    Scarlet Fever

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2005
    Location:
    Bookshop!
    #2
    You might as well wait. It's only a few weeks before its released now.
     
  3. mets1125 macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2007
    Location:
    Queens, NY
    #3
    It really depends if you need it. If you dont need it might as well wait.:)
     
  4. dwd3885 macrumors 68020

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2004
    #4
    i went ahead and just purchased the current low end MBP. Haven't received it yet, but I haven't had a mac since April and it was killing me!

    But I'd wait if you can, if not, it's not a big deal--if you're spending the money on a MBP, probably got the money to buy Leopard when it comes out.

    You could wait a little bit, as I will, so the bugs can get worked out when they release the first update for it, then jump on leopard.
     

Share This Page