MacBook Pro and iPad

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Tritons, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Tritons macrumors 6502

Hi
    I was just wondering how many of you Macbook Pro owners use your iPads and for what.

2. wineandcarbs macrumors 6502a

I use an iPad, but I don't really make as much use out of it as I should. I mainly use it for light browsing, the occasional game or email.... for the most part I use my MBP at home though. By the way, you might get better responses in the iPad section of the forum.

3. bdinger macrumors member

bdinger

I had been using my iPad for browsing more than anything else at home, but since the combination of iOS 5 making it a bit slower/buggier and Lion making my MacBook a lot better I've been using it less. Now I use it mainly for content consumption, which it's pretty good at, and work stuff.

I'll likely eventually buy another one, but not the next revision. It's a fantastic device, but I hope to get some years out of it as it is.

4. eswank macrumors 6502

I use my iPad 2 more for browsing when I'm being lazy around the house. I also load my iPad with movies, tv shows, and video podcasts and bring it to work to watch during night shift. I also use it to play a bunch of the games too. The MacBook can get heavy to carry around but I use it for when I need to do a lot of research online.